Writing content with ChatGPT can be quite inefficient.
I mean, why should it be efficient?
It's a chatbot, not a writing tool!
- ChatGPT does not write in your tone and context - rather, most of the time, people can tell when someone used ChatGPT for their copy.
- You have to navigate back and forth between ChatGPT and where you write.
- ChatGPT doesn't have the best user interface for writers.
- Copywriting with ChatGPT is only efficient if you know how to do prompt training.
- You can't use ChatGPT to generate images.
- ChatGPT primarily only supports English.
That's why we created ReDoc, an AI writing tool (not a chatbot) that addresses all the problems above.